Job Description Summary
Under the supervision of the Front Office Manager, the Hospitality Specialist oversees all operational aspects of the Front Desk by providing the highest level of Customer Service and
professionalism to all hotel and building residents, including timely response to and resolution of any requests or concerns.
Essential Job Duties:
- Greet all building occupants in a professional manner and ensure security and safety for all.
* Register and assign rooms to guest of the hotel facility, Call to the building occupant to announce the person(s) who are visiting/delivering to the apartment.
* Create reservations per guest requests and availability. Verify customers' credit and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodations.
* Handle all incoming calls, including guest and tenant requests, reservations and call forwarding.
* Coordinate and assist with move ins and move outs.
* Maintain key log and all applicable data sheets. Distribute and control inventory of gym passes.
* Issue guest passes and log all guests into building management program.
* Provide administrative assistance with resident files, ledger cards which may include information regarding current employment, vehicle and emergency information.
* Assist with package deliveries for hotel guests and residents. Log receipts of packages delivered and notify guests and residents they are available for pickup. Confirm and control petty
* Provide neighborhood and NYC information to guests and residents when requested.
* Compute bills, collect payments (or authorize credit) and make change for guests. Confirm shift collection totals and prepare clerk deposit envelope.
* Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts
* Issue room keys and escort instructions to various team members and building occupants
* Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
* Communicate with housekeeping, maintenance staff or management when guests report problems.
* Communicate with service companies when technical issues (cable TV, internet, property software) arise when no manager is on duty.
* Confirm following day's departures.
* Perform opening and closing procedures during appropriate shift.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $15.00 - $27.75Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.