St. Louis, Missouri
Nebraska City, Nebraska
A cover letter is required for consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of experience in a library or similar environment
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Experience with using library catalogs and ability to use basic business software (e.g. Microsoft Office suite)
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to utilize critical thinking to resolve problems.
- Supervisory experience
- Experience using an ILS, especially ExLibris Alma
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.