Our Company currently has a need to onboard 1099 (contract) Mobile Installation Technicians in all areas nationwide. We are looking for technicians who have 12 volt electrical system experience to service, remove and install after market safety equipment. Our technicians are experts in specialist vehicle communication, safety systems and security.
We are driven by being the best and customer satisfaction is at the center of everything we do. We aim to exceed the installation needs of our customers, offering complete turnkey planning, project management, customer support, engineering, and vehicle integration expertise.
We have worked with transport, logistics, fleet and emergency service clients since 2004, helping them improve the way their employees drive, communicate and promote safety.
Please send resume or e-mail indicating interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have experience installing aftermarket fleet safety equipment such as cameras, DVR’s, and GPS devices.
- MECP certification is preferred but not required.
- Must pass a background check and provide references.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- Weekly job planning, job/drive times, being on time and dealing with appointments that extend beyond scheduled time.
- Communication skills are a must. As a contactor you are working for multiple people and must be able and willing to keep all parties involved.
- Having the tools/supplies needed to be prepared for the jobs you accept. Having a source setup to operate efficiently is also important.
- Reliable transportation, Phone, tablet, computer – also important tools for the job.
- Liability insurance
- Job documentation is important. Must be detail oriented.
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Detail oriented, punctual and dependable
- Compensation will be based on the type of work completed for each job. If you are required to stay overnight for any project, a hotel and per diem will be provided. Compensation is net 30 but pay is weekly
Important job functions/skills:
Vehicle technicians will work on jobs and projects that include: