Location: Everett, Washington
Internal Number: JR0089310
Schedule: Monday 8:00am start. Tuesday - Friday 9:00am start. Schedule flexibility per business needs.
McKesson is seeking an IT Maintenance Supervisor. This role supports an Automated Prescription Refill Center (ARC) for major retailers in the areas of computer systems as well as mechanical systems.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance activities of an Automated Refill Center to include mechanical systems (i.e. refrigeration, conveyor) as well as IT systems (i.e. computer, network, peripheral devices).
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/ supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives and develop and implement improved procedures and practices.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Works with associated vendors to operate, maintain and support proprietary and shelf system software systems.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains computer networks, hardware and software.
- Typically requires 3+ years of subject matter experience including exhibiting leadership capabilities.
- 4-year degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, pass symptoms to root cause levels
- Familiarity with Networking, Routers, switches and integrating equipment
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude (conveyers, PLC, air pneumatics for example)
- Computer proficiency in MS Office to include Access, SQL Servers and Windows XP/Win 7/Win 10
- Professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer orientation
- Proven experience with success managing a team
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Analyze cards and chips and replace if necessary.
- Troubleshoot network (Ethernet) systems.
- Troubleshoot cabling and I/O devices.
- Ability to setup and analyze RS232/RS422 communications between computers or computer and peripheral devices.
- Able to work with WIN XP/Win 7, Server 2008 and SQL Server
- Configure and troubleshoot IBM compatible computers
- Develop an overall maintenance schedule based on the requirements of each device.
- Direct/guide diverse teams to manage daily maintenance activities
- Develop training plans for junior personnel
- Maintain and troubleshoot conveyors, refrigeration units, printers, etc.
- Work with pneumatic circuits involving cylinders and solenoid valves
- Ability to download and upload PLC programs, and troubleshoot PLC functions.
- Ability to work with control circuits using such devices as photo eyes, solenoid valves, limit switches, indicating lights and safety switches
- Ability to lift and carry 20 - 100 lbs
- Must have flexibility to work evening shift as needed.
Career Level - Manager - M1
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That's why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$71,900 - $119,900
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!