WHO WE ARE/WHAT WE DO
eClerx Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of eClerx Services Limited, a leading knowledge process outsourcing ("KPO") company providing middle/back office operations consulting and support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. With corporate headquarters in Mumbai, India, eClerx employs over 8,500 employees across its global sales offices, and through five delivery centers located across India. Its clients are diverse and global and include the world's leading financial services, broadband, cable, telecommunications, ecommerce, retail, high-tech, industrial manufacturing and distribution, software, media and entertainment and travel companies.
An opportunity exists for a skilled PMO to join a KYC/AML project focused around Client Due Diligence and Client Onboarding. You would be responsible for running and managing PMO activities for a large investment banking client.
- Working with the Client Due Diligence and Client Onboarding project teams.
- Delivery of PMO services to a high standard whilst driving continuous improvement of PMO processes internally.
- Optimise PMO delivery using various project management tools and systems,
- Assisting in the management of the PMO strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
- Monitoring programme reporting and assisting the project teams when required in with producing reports for senior stakeholders.
- Monitor and resolve program risks, issues and dependencies, maintain RAID logs
- Participate in governance meetings and maintain governance model.
- Act as a central liaison point across different workstreams.
- Previous PMO experience within Financial Services is essential.
- Experience of working in a KYC/AML function in a PMO capacity preferable.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in producing reports/management information, maintaining RAID logs and managing change requests.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - ability to work with and influence stakeholders at senior levels across multiple business functions.
- Experience of overseeing budgeting and forecasting cycles ensuring costs are effectively managed and tracked.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Experience working with offshore teams is highly desirable.
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Visio is desirable.
- Experience of project management and workflow technologies would be a strong advantage (eg. MS Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin or on the grounds of disability, sexual orientation, maternity, pregnancy, marital status, religion or belief.
All applicants must have eligibility to work in the Country they are applying for.