Work for a leader! Conductix-Wampfler, a progressive, global organization that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in the mobile electrification and cable management markets is seeking a high energy, detailed, results-focused Journalist/Technical Writer for the Americas marketing team, interfacing with the global Marcom team.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- BS in Journalism, Technical Writing or English Composition preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical writing environment
- Project Management experience a plus
- Experience in creating website content, catalog and brochure copy, press releases, newsletter articles, video scripts, and authoring Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Must possess excellent interviewing skills
- Must have experience finding secondary resources to complete technical stories
- Strong copy writing and editing skills a plus
- Proficient in MS office programs, Adobe CS Design Suite – Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and a working knowledge of Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Ability to communicate with all levels or an organization
- Experience working with multinational teams and global cultures a plus
If you know how to "get things done," possess exceptional communication and project management skills, and have a solid record of strategic marketing within an industrial market, we want to talk with you.
Conductix-Wampfler offers an excellent salary, benefit and bonus package along with continued personal and career development opportunities.
Send resume and salary requirements to: