Proactive in the dynamic environment of changing technologies, market requirements, and company objectives to support the company's competitive strategies with the development of innovative products and process enhancements. This position is directly involved in the assistance of testing product and components to design specifications for specific product features and/or technical areas.
Engineering and Technicians
Control Products and Solutions
- Current enrollment in a college/ university engineering-related co-op program.
- Able to perform mechanical and electrical testing of new or modified components, product and engineered solutions.
- Able to build up and modify test work cells to include motors, cabling, communication, and drive systems for both AC and DC applications
- Must maintain and learn new technological skills so that they may be appropriately applied in test or development process.
- Be experienced with oscilloscopes, digital and analog meters, signal generators as well as current probes, transducers, metering transformers and power supplies.
- Must understand, practice and comply with laboratory procedures for the safe and efficient use of electronic instrumentation, electrical power, rotating electrical machinery and general laboratory cleanliness.
- Able to perform tests, accurately record results and write reports within fixed test schedule.
- Proven ability to write/update test plans, test procedures, test reports and job aids.
- Be a team contributor in the area of Product Development, develops effective working relationship across Rockwell Automation.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures (Standards of Business Conduct, Ethics, Intellectual Property, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14001, government regulations (health, safety, agency standards)
- Be able to create, read, and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Requires the ability to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Willing and able to complete a 12-month work duration
Enrollment in an electrical engineering related progra
Required Work Authorization
Permanently eligible to work in the location you applied for
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.